Monday, February 18, 2008

Time To Party!!!!!!!!!!!!






Coleman was too excited about his party! We just had a family party this year, our house just couldn't fit everyone. He couldn't believe I was just giving him a cake all of his own and letting him smash it was a bit overwhelming. He wouldn't eat it, he just wanted to play with it. He finally spotted all of his presents and decided it was time to open them. It was such a special time for all of us so we celebrated all week. A few hours into the party he decided it was time for a nap. He wanted a baba and went straight to sleep bless his little heart. He was POOPED out to say the least! It's hard to believe my baby is 1 already but he is and I know the best is yet to come. Happy Birthday baby! I hope all your dreams come true!

7 comments:

Christie said...

Hey Mandy love all of the new pictures. He is a cutie...I hope that you guys are all doing well

The Spencer Family said...

How sweet!! He is so precious & I love the family pic ya'll are the cutest family. It looks like Coleman had a great birthday & everything turned out good. I love ya'll & can't wait to see you again. Call me & maybe we can get together one day for lunch.

The Rice Family said...

hey that sounds good about going to hopes house one day just let me know the day and we will be there! hope yall are doing great!hope to see ya soon!

*Staci* said...

He is such a doll! You're right about the boys...we need to get them together one day so they can be buddies! Love all the birthday pictures. Gosh, it doesn't seem right that they're one, does it?!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

It looks like he had a great time... He is such a cutie!

Landrum Family said...

Happy Birthday, Coleman! I love the hat. He is just too cute for words.

Roxanne Crane said...

Happy Birthday Coleman! He's a doll. Roxanne