Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Here are some fun pictures of Coleman! His Uncle Adam gave a pop up tent for his birthday so he over visiting and playing and daddy decided to get in it with Coleman so it was a little cramped up in there. I thought it was going to pop right back down! He was having a bad hair day as you can see in one of them. It was hilarious, he could have cared less but I was laughing my head off. He couldn't understand why! He loves to get a bath in the sink. He thinks it's so fun and he likes to get the squirter and pull it out and make a mess. He is growing so fast the little stinker. He says, mama, dada, kitty, thank you, but mostly he just points. You would think all the talking I do he would never shut up! He babbles alot though. He knows what he is saying though! It will be any day now before he walks. He is into everything these days. He harasses the animals and chases them in his walker. Their like, "HELP!" I am not encouraging him to walk though, Lord knows any day now my baby will be a toddler. They must grow up though I know. I am just so thankful and blessed that he is so healthy! We went to the doctor for his first year check up. He was 26 wopping pounds and almost 31 inches long, but overall healthy as a tick!


7 comments:

Stanley Family said...

Love all of the new pics of Coleman! I am sure he will soon be as talkative as his Mommy!

The Lane's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lane's said...

It sounds like Coleman is already like you to me. . .you always have people laughing! He is a cutie for sure!

*Staci* said...

He'll be walking in no time...and then when he does, you're gonna wish he was crawling again. Trevor wears me out!! He started walking one day, and then like one week later, he was running. Soak it up while he's still scootin' around!

Jenn said...

Lovin' the hair! :) He is too precious.

Landrum Family said...

That picture of him in the sink cracks me up! I have GOT to squeeze those cheeks.

You need to go to the new PG website and sign up. It's so fun. We have had a blast checking in on everyone. Everyday it is someone new. Check it out and tell Adam too -
www.pghsspartans.ning.com

dianew said...

Mandy, he is the cutest and looks just like you did at that age!

Hope to see you both soon.

Love,
Diane